Protect your vehicle for a chance to win!*
Diamond Kote is celebrating 50 years of proudly protecting more than 9 million vehicles across Canada, and for a limited time, we’re offering new customers a chance to win free gas for a year!
To participate, simply make an eligible purchase* of Diamond Kote warranty products and we’ll automatically enter you into our prize draw where you could win monthly prizes or a grand prize of $5,000 worth of free gas.
OFFICIAL RULES – “Protect and Win Free Gas for a Year”
The “Protect and Win Free Gas for a Year: Contest (the “Contest”) is provided by Diamond Kote (“DK”), a brand of WGI Manufacturing Inc. (“Sponsor”). This contest is governed by these official rules and regulations (“Official Rules”). By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and understands that the results of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor and its agents, are final in all respects. The Contest is subject to all federal, provincial and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
HOW TO ENTER
The Contest runs from June1, 2018- July 31, 2018 11:59pm EST (the “Contest Period”) at all dealer locations. The number of entries will be limited to one (1) entry per eligible purchase. There are 2 ways to enter the Contest:
- For each purchase and registration of any Diamond Kote protection warrantied products, earn one (1) entry in the Contest. To be eligible, entries earned via this method must be completed by a registering dealership during the Contest Period. OR
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest. To obtain one (1) entry in the Contest, print your first name, last name, telephone number, age, complete mailing address (including postal code), to participate in the Contest and mail to: No Purchase Entry Request Free Gas for a Year WGI Manufacturing Inc. #3 Pullman Ct, Scarborough, ON, M1X 1E4. Upon receipt of your request in accordance with these Rules, you will receive one (1) entry in the Contest per envelope with sufficient postage. Entries by this method are limited to one (1) entry per person. To be eligible, each request must be: (i) received separately in an envelope bearing sufficient postage (i.e. mass mail-in requests in the same envelope will be void); and (ii) post-marked during the Contest Period and received no later than June 30, 2018. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations and will be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario
Grand Prize(s): There will be (5) grand prize winner(s) selected. The winner(s) will receive Free Gas for a Year valued at $5,000 plus applicable taxes (the “Prize”). A random draw to award the Grand Prize(s) will be held at the Contest Sponsors office in Scarborough, ON, on August 6th, 2018 at 2pm.
- There will be (50) fifty monthly winner(s) selected to win gas cards valued at $100 plus applicable taxes (the “Prize”). A random draw to award the Grand Prize(s) will be held at the Contest Sponsors office in Scarborough, ON, on July 5th, 2018 at 2pm.
- There will be (100) one hundred monthly winner(s) selected to win gas cards valued at $50 plus applicable taxes (the “Prize”). A random draw to award the Grand Prize(s) will be held at the Contest Sponsors office in Scarborough, ON, on July 5th, 2018 at 2pm.
- There will be (50) fifty monthly winner(s) selected to win gas cards valued at $100 plus applicable taxes (the “Prize”). A random draw to award the Grand Prize(s) will be held at the Contest Sponsors office in Scarborough, ON, on August 6th, 2018 at 2pm.
- There will be (100) one hundred monthly winner(s) selected to win gas cards valued at $50 plus applicable taxes (the “Prize”). A random draw to award the Grand Prize(s) will be held at the Contest Sponsors office in Scarborough, ON, on August 6th, 2018 at 2pm.
The Prize(s) will be awarded in Gift Cards and must be accepted as awarded, is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or monetary difference between actual Prize value and the stated approximate Prize value, if any. The Prize must be collected at or delivered to a Canadian address. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute for the Contest Prizes or any component thereof a Prize of equal or greater value, and/or to terminate or withdraw this contest at any time. All personal expenses are the responsibility of the winner. The winner must respect the validity period of the Prize and shall accept any alternatives presented by the Sponsor. The odds of winning are dependent on the number of eligible entries.
To be eligible, entries must be received on or before July 31, 2018 (the “Expiry Date”). In order to enter and be eligible, the participant must be a registered Diamond Kote customer or mail in a Entry Request Free Gas for a Year to head offices in Scarborough, ON. The Contest is open to Canadian residents who have reached the age of majority according to the laws of the Province or Territory where they reside. This Contest is not open to: (i) directors, officers, employees, retirees, representatives, agents and contractors of: (a) the Sponsor and/or its related or affiliated companies (collectively, the “Sponsor and Affiliates”); or (b) any distributor, operator, dealer or retailer of the Sponsor and Affiliates (each of the foregoing being a “Non-arm’s Length Party”), (ii) the immediate families of a Non-arm’s Length Party; and/or (iii) persons who are domiciled with a Non-arm’s Length Party. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest, including any method of entry.
WINNER SELECTION AND CONDITIONS
A random draw will be conducted by an employee of “the Sponsor” administering the Contest on July 5, 2018 for monthly prizes and August 6th, 2018 for monthly and grand prize winner(s) and the entrant(s) whose name are drawn (the “Selected Entrant”) will be contacted by the Sponsor within seven (7) calendar days of the draw by telephone and/or e-mail. If the Selected Entrant cannot be reached within ten (10) calendar days following the initial attempt of contact, or if the Selected Entrant does not meet all the Official Rules, the Selected Entrant will be disqualified, his/her right to the Prize will be forfeited and the Selected Entrant will have no further recourse towards the Sponsor or another party involved in the Contest. To win, the Selected Entrant must correctly answer a time-limited, skill testing mathematical question to be administered by telephone at a pre-arranged mutually convenient time, failing which the Selected Entrant must forego the Prize without compensation. The Selected Entrant to the prize must sign a standard release in a form provided by the Sponsor confirming compliance with the Official Rules and releasing the Sponsor and Affiliates from any liability, damages, losses or injury in connection with this Contest and/or the Contest Prizes. The Selected Entrant will be required to grant to the Sponsor the right to use their name, location and likeness in any form of advertising relating to the Contest without further notice or compensation. Failure to comply with the Official Rules or to sign and return the Release form within seven (7) calendar days of the verification of the Winner and/or the Selected Entrant will result in disqualification and forfeiture of the Contest prize(s).
All entries are the property of the Sponsor. Persons abusing the contest rules will be disqualified. The Sponsor, including its agents, representatives and those associated with them, are not responsible for any entry, a prize winning notification or the claim for prize, which fails to get entered, is lost, misdirected, miscommunicated or which arrives late, as the case may be, whether or not due to the fault of the Sponsor or of any other person or thing and whether or not due to any computer, software or any other technical malfunctions. The Sponsor will not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription or input of contest. By participating in the Contest, each Entrant agrees to be bound: (i) by these Official Rules, which will be posted on the Contest Websites; and, (ii) by the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any Entrant found to be: (i) violating the Official Rules; (ii) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, or (iii) containing offensive, harassing, threatening, abusive language or that violate the intellectual property or other proprietary right of any person. The Contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
The Contest Sponsor may terminate, modify, suspend or withdraw from this Contest (and/or any aspect thereof, including methods for selection of the Prize winners), in whole or in part, at any time without notice for any reason, without liability, at their sole discretion. In addition, the Contest Sponsor will not assume any responsibility of any nature whatsoever in all cases where their inability to hold the Contest or to remit the prizes to the winners results from a cause beyond their control, including acts of God, weather conditions, strike, lock-out or other labour dispute. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source code, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Contest Sponsor and/or its affiliates. All decisions of the Contest Organizer or those of their representatives regarding this contest are final and binding, subject to any decision by the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec in relation to matters under its jurisdiction.
*No purchase necessary. Only applicable between June 1st- July 31st, 2018.