How this plan helps you
Imagine never having to worry about dents, windsheild damage, rips or burns on or in your vehicle, and key fob replacement again. With Incident Protection, you never will. You’ll enjoy years of protection against damages that aren’t covered by your insurance company, keeping your car looking as good as new for longer.
Take the ‘unfortunate’ out of unfortunate incidents. We protect your vehicle against dents and dings and keep the windshield chip free. And if your key fob goes missing or is broken, we’ll replace it. And you’ll also be protected against any unsightly rips, tears or burns. Basically, your vehicle is covered inside and out.
Dent & Ding Protection
Don’t let minor dents and dings slow you down. Instead, repair them using the Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) process, which doesn’t impact the factory finish of your car.Watch Video
Windshield Repair Protection
A small crack can lead to a big problem. Repair chips and cracks almost as soon as they happen to prevent them from getting worse. Not just once, but every time it happens. And if the chip is larger than 2”, we’ll pay up to $500 towards your vehicle insurance deductible.Watch Video
Ever notice how keys have a way of disappearing? It’s a part of life. So the next time your key fob is lost, stolen or destroyed, we’ll get you a new one at your nearest dealer. We’ll even pay for the reprogramming. Zero deductible. Zero hassles.Watch Video
Rip, Tear & Burn Protection
Minor rips, tears and burns on upholstered seats don’t just look bad, they’re bad for resale. We want you to enjoy the drive, so we’ll take care of the headaches.Watch Video
- Minor dents and dings up to 2″ in diameter will be repairable by Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) process.
- Minor windshield cracks and chips of up to 2″ are repaired every time, or up to $500 will be paid towards your insurance deductible for a new windshield.
- Lost, stolen or damaged key fob will be replaced at your local dealer (up to $900/year).
- Take advantage of repairs made to your interior seats due to rips, tears and burns (up to $300 per occurrence).
- Help maintain your vehicle value by keeping it free of dents.
- Repairs are completed quickly and conveniently in about the same amount it takes to get an oil change.
- Repair chips and cracks on your windshield.
- If your windshield can’t be repaired, we will pay $500 toward the cost of your repair with your proof-of-claim.
- No need for you to contact your insurance carrier to file a claim and potentially increase your insurance rates.
- Zero out-of-pocket expense for you.
- Repairs and replacements are completed by skilled technicians.